Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Showcase Featured Reader/Rootworker: Marcus McCoy!


*google images*

"Knock, Knock, Knock.... Housekeeping?" 


Well... not exactly. Think of Marcus as a "Spiritual Landlord/Exterminator" for those plagued with ghostly tenants who refuse to move.
**Think "Poltergeist"**

This service does not apply to those annoying friends and relatives that just wont leave you alone... Sadly :/

While  I do not have any experience in this subject, nor have I consulted with Marcus on a House Cleansing/Blessing, I had asked Marcus if he would be interested in being featured on my blog because I found his services and skills quite interesting!

And surely someone out there is looking for just this kind of work, right?

Unless he can conjure up some spirits to CLEAN my house for me?....



Hmmm.... I might be onto something there!
*maybe he can chime in on this burning question as I know this would be an AMAZING service*
If Disney can do it, why cant Marcus?

Side note: I'm getting visions of the disembodied soldiers and various household items from "Bed knobs & Broomsticks" where they all came to life after Angela Lansbury cast the Substitutiary Locomotion spell on them.
Though shortly after everything started going haywire and someone got kicked by a pair of trousers....



Hmm... might need to rethink that "maid service" idea.


Of course Marcus of Vesta Home Clearing and Blessings generally does not deal with or encounter "Disney-like" spirits. I would imagine most people would want to keep those kinds around :)

Personally I could do with a "Jiminey Cricket". 
Just not an actual cricket. Those things creep me out!

Again... still hoping for that "cleaning service" that doesn't backfire or result in getting assaulted by inanimate objects :/
*sigh*



That being said... Ladies & Gentlemen, Marcus McCoy!





Do you belong to a professional association that requires readers and rootworkers to abide by a code of ethics?


I do not.





What kinds of readings do you perform?


I do medicine card readings, pendulum readings, and do reading through directly speaking with the dead...





Which of the reading styles you use are most popular with your clients?


Medicine card readings.





Who was or were your divination teacher or teachers?


I learned primarily through tutelary spirits, and plant medicines. 





Do you prescribe spiritual supplies for the people you read for?


Occasionally I do if they require it from the reading. 








Do you teach spell-casting or do magical coaching with your reading clients?


Yes. 





How and when did you first hear about hoodoo rootwork?


I first heard about hoodoo and root work long ago while studying cross cultural practices of folk magic.





Who was or were your rootwork teacher or teachers?


But do not claim to be a root worker, I worked with a Bolivian shaman Miguel Kavlin for many years, but primarily learned directly from spirits. My work in Shamanry and with the Spirits has led me to study folk magic traditions from around the world. 










How long have you been professionally practicing divination, psychic reading, hoodoo rootwork, or conjure doctoring for clients?


I have been practicing my work doing with others for over 15 years.





What kinds of hoodoo spell-casting cases have you handled successfully in the past?


I do a lot of work removing unwanted spirits from people's homes and lives. Very challenging ones, violent poltergeists, that sort of thing. Casting spells, is just simple work compared to some of these. Removing curses, hexes, jinxes, protection. My work is rather martial. I like to heal, protect, and bring justice to those who have been wronged. 




Can you provide me with any references from among your clients?


I do not request my clients give a testimonial. Commonly the clients are happy to be liberated from their problems and don't want to look back. 







What are your strong suits as a magical spell caster and rootworker?


I have an eclectic background and have studied multiple practices and traditions so I am not limited in my approach.




What are your weaknesses as a magical spell caster and rootworker?


Many put a lot of stock on lineage and being a part of a magical lineage. They say not being in a tradition makes you some how weaker. I am not within any tradition but the one I co-create as my own on this world. Some say that is a weakness. I disagree. But some will say that non the less. 






Do you have any moral or religious limitations on the kind of magic spells you will perform for others? If so, what are they?
It must all be just.




Do you work according to the precepts of a particular religion, and if so, which one?


No





How long do you think I should have to wait before I can see results from your spell casting or altar work if we are going to have positive movement?


You should start seeing change immediately, if you aren't, something is blocking and needs to be worked out. 



What could I be doing at home in combination with your rootwork and prayers to improve the chances that my aims and goals will be achieved?


Stay spiritually, morally, and physically hygienic. And go by any prescribed actions needed. 






If the spell casting or altar work I hire you to do is not successful, how would you suggest that I proceed next?


We would have to look at why it didn't work, and what's really going on with you, and what you really need.




Do you provide magical coaching services?


Yes I teach and consult.







As a Teacher, what would you advice would you give someone just starting out in Reading/Conjure Work?


My work is more s shamanic and revolves a great deal in working with spirits. My advice would be for them to establish relationships with several spirits that they trust, and to work with those spirits as intermediaries with others spirits, in terms of learning and practicing with them. Spirits can be the greatest teachers we have available. I work with Saint Cyprian for example and he has been extremely helpful.





Additionally, I am the moderator of a St. Cyprian forum on Facebook. I am also the admin for a FB Folk Magic group. I am a published author on magic, animism, and alchemy. I work heavily with perfume and have a magical perfume line through the House of Orpheus business I run. And I am part organizer for the Viridis genii symposium, and an editor for the Book Verdant gnosis.



*google images*


Vesta Home Clearing and Blessings


WOW.... OK, so if you need negative entities, destructive forces, or a House Blessing/Protection - Marcus is your guy!

I would not want to be at the business end of his banishing works that's for sure! 
Though I just might hire him to come to my house and protect it from anything that would cause me to potentially reenact scenes from a Stephen Spielberg or Wes Craven film.



*puts Marcus on speed dial*
#nocarolannshere


You can find Marcus via 1 of 3 outlets: 



*google images*

I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep with the lights on this evening.


Blessings!

*Questions adapted from: AIRR Questionnaire *
*Photos are Property of Marcus McCoy unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment