Thursday, July 10, 2014

*Contest Time* Mystic Dream Wisdom Festival 2014


It's that time again! Contest Time!!! 

I haven't done one of these in a while and what better time than now?... Just in time for the Wisdom Festival held by the fine folks at The Mystic Dream


The roster of readers is INSANE! 
Seriously folks.... Devin Hunter, Storm Faerywolf, Luna Pantera, and Michelle freakin Jackson! ::faints::
 OMG... I just love them <3!
I'm very interested in meeting and communing with the others on the list as well :)
*exciting*

I have had the pleasure of meeting Nimat last weekend; while I personally have not had the pleasure of getting a reading from her, I did hear rave reviews from her clients. VERY HAPPY individuals. 
The back of the shop was packed with people waiting for a reading from her.

She is on my list to try out sometime  :)


With that said... In honor of  attending the Wisdom Festival for the first time, I am offering up some "Second Sight" products from The Mystic Dream!




Onto the "Rules":

You all know the "rules" but in case you don't, all you need to do is share this blog post on your Facebook and tell me that you did by writing "shared" on my status update I will provide; ultimately leads one to win the very fabulous trio of Second Sight products from The Mystic Dream!
Please know that I do see who and who doesn't share ;)


The Winners of this blog contest will be announced July 18th.

Good Luck! and see you there!

2 comments: