Saturday, June 15, 2013

Experiencing Technical Difficulties (LMCC Newsletter Post companion)

This entry was supposed to have been included in my blog post on the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Newsletter posting but due to some "technical difficulties" on my end... unfortunately it did not publish.

Strange seeing I could view it on my end here, but for some reason Blogger and this PC did not agree with what my eyes were showing me.

Anyway, Here is the original accompanying entry:


"Woo Hoo! Looks like my photos made it into the LMCC Newsletter this month once again!
Trust me, there are A LOT more than what is pictured here... about 400+ more!
Link to the 2013 Missionary Independent Spritualist Workshops here: 2013 MISC Workshop Photos

At some point when I get a new computer (currently borrowing my parents very OLD, SLOW, Obsolete one) I will resume my regularly scheduled blog posts complete with Product and Reader/Rootworker of the Month.

Until then, blogging with be spotty at best. Sorry about that :(

Be sure to sign up for the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Newsletter if you already haven't. LOADS of great stuff to be had!
Don't miss out!

LP #9"

No comments:

Post a Comment