Tuesday, August 23, 2016

New Carrier of Coastside Conjure's Mercury Retrograde Oil *Quick Post*




 
 
 
OK... this is going to be a quick and easy post! *I say this all the time and it almost never happens*
 
In addition to my Mercury Retrograde Oil offered at PapaNewt.com, I am pleased to finally announce that it will be available through Dr. E Products as well!
 
This has been a collaboration that I have been super excited about and am so very honored that both companies carry my somewhat "famous" oil. I say that because everyone on the planet pretty much knows my feelings on Mercury Retrograde and I have put A LOT of work into crafting this oil.
It has been a labor of love and some very positive results have been reported with its usage :) for which I am extremely proud of so I tend to shout it from the rooftops. 
It can get obnoxious 
 
Once again, There is a limited supply of this particular oil so once they sell out, they will not be made again until Mercury goes DIRECT.
 
These oils will NOT be available from me personally, I will be largely away from the interwebs for a while. (This was covered in a previous post)
 
 
*Side Note: You will notice that the bottles are different between the sellers and those that you have seen in the past; I can assure you it is the same great product and the same fluid amount. Just different packaging*
 

 
 
Once again my Mercury Retrograde Oil can be found and purchased at these two fine Conjure Worker/Suppliers:
 
 
 
 
Happy Retrograde!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment