Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Reader/Rootworker of the Month: ConjureMan Ali





http://www.theconjureman.com




This month's featured Reader/Rootworker of the month is: ConjureMan Ali
*cue the Barry White music*


محبوب, սիրել, Amour, Lieben, this man knows the language of Love.

I have not personally had a one on one reading with ConjureMan Ali outside that of BlogTalk Radio (which was a phenomenal read BTW), but I have performed one of his popular Love Spells for Breaking Resistance in a Lover. *quite a spell!*

I went ALL out on this one and used a Jumbo Red Candle; the whole process lasted a total of 18 hours...
This included me running out in the wee hours of the morning to bury the wax remains in my front yard at 4am with a large soup spoon... Whilst trying to go undetected by neighbors, my roommate, or her noisy dog. It was "Mac Guyver Style" that's for sure!

As with all spells, it takes time to manifest your desires. However divination has proven that this may just have worked :)

ConjureMan Ali's spell can be found here: http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-for-commitment-marriage-and-to-overcome-resistance-t9109.html










*ironically there were more people involved in breaking this man's resistance; for which I will break them down too according to the wax divination given to me. These wax remains were collected and buried in my Front Yard as to draw this man back to me*

*the rest of the herbs and sachet powder, along with a few other roots and curio were added to a mojo bag in which I will feed and keep on my altar*



And now... I present to you ConjureMan Ali!




Do you belong to a professional association that requires readers and rootworkers to abide by a code of ethics?
I do, I belong to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
What kinds of readings do you perform?
I do Tarot readings, Geomancy, Astrology, Scrying, Mediumship with spirits, Egg readings, Bibliomancy, Pendulum, Candle readings, and I also interpret dreams and omens.
Which of the reading styles you use are most popular with your clients?
Tarot, Candle Readings, Astrology, and Mediumship are by far the most popular with most of my clients though my clients from North Africa and the Middle East prefer my geomantic readings.
Who was or were your divination teacher or teachers?
There have been so many over the years.  I have had actual teachers who taught me the ways of card, star, and dream while I also learn by getting readings frequently. I enjoy exchanging readings with colleagues and often learn styles, methods, and new things from them.
Do you prescribe spiritual supplies for the people you read for?
I absolutely do. Prescribing supplies and work is a major part of being a root doctor.

*Quimbanda working with the powerful spirit Pomba Gira to force the return of a lover.*

Do you teach spell-casting or do magical coaching with your reading clients?
At my heart I am a teacher, so I do provide sessions of magical coaching. I tend to include an element of teaching in all my readings whether it is something like the history of a card, or how to perform a certain spell. For those looking for more one-on-one coaching I have services for that as well. I have learned a great deal of lore in my day and am always happy to share it.
How and when did you first hear about hoodoo rootwork?
Quite some time ago; I was adopted into the tradition around 10 years old when my first teacher found me tracing out magical symbols on the sidewalk in chalk. She took me under her wing and taught me to work roots and to conjure.

*Powerful spirit trap to draw out an evil entity, break its hold, and end a curse. The purging flames reveal the spirit being pulled out of the client.*


Who was or were your rootwork teacher or teachers?
Mamma Jay was my first rootwork teacher who taught me all she knew and I inherited my practice from her. I also learned from some of her colleagues and family who specialized in things like toby-making or the crafting of oils, or in specific conditions like a court case expert or love expert.
How long have you been professionally practicing divination, psychic reading, hoodoo rootwork, or conjure doctoring for clients?
Oh, I’ve been at this a long time. Many many years.

*Moving Lodestone spell and candles to draw and attract a new lover for a client.*


What kinds of hoodoo spell-casting cases have you handled successfully in the past?
I am what is considered a  gifted worker, a sort of prodigy and so I have a strong hand in all types of conditions and have been successful in cases ranging from love and reconciliation work, court cases, money drawing, working with the dead and spirits, to carrying out works of reversal, uncrossing, or revenge. As a result of this, I tend to take on the harder and more intense cases out there, usually referred to me from a colleague who knows I’ll be able to bring power to the situation.  
Can you provide me with any references from among your clients?
Absolutely, I am always happy to provide references. You can also find a thread of  hundreds of testimonials from clients posted at the Lucky Mojo forum as a reference of the work that I do. You can find that here:

*A pair of figure candles gently tied together to repair a broken relationship and join them together in light, love, and happiness.*


What are your strong suits as a magical spell caster and rootworker?
I am gifted for all forms of work so that involves love, money, revenge, uncrossing, court cases, blessing, healing, protection, success work and much more. I am especially good at getting involved when there is an enemy rootworker working against my client; I am able to go to battle for my clients. I also have a strong hand in working with powerful spirits of the dead and nature who I’ve formed alliances with and who stand at my side. And of course, I am a dream-walker which means I am able to enter the thoughts and dreams of others in spirit form to influence them for good or ill.
What are your weaknesses as a magical spell caster and rootworker?
None.
Do you have any moral or religious limitations on the kind of magic spells you will perform for others? If so, what are they?
Morally, I will not perform death spells for clients. I am a spiritual worker with a strong sense of justice, but do not feel I can offer death spells to clients. I feel it is unnecessary and there are many other options out there than resorting to killing work. I will however cross, destroy, and punish those who deserve it.
*Crossing Work With the Spirits of the dead employing candles, pins, and herbs to drive out a troublesome person from clients life.*


Do you work according to the precepts of a particular religion, and if so, which one?
I was raised in Baptist conjure and this informs the way I work hoodoo and so I will regularly work with prayers and the Bible. I am also an initiate of a mystical Middle Eastern and North African path that involves working with the djinn and angles. In addition I am a Tata, or High Priest, in the African Traditional Religion of Quimbanda.
How long do you think I should have to wait before I can see results from your spell casting or altar work if we are going to have positive movement ?
I tend to work with very hot and fast spirits who are able to move situations along quite quickly. That said, each situation varies and it depends on what we are trying to accomplish. Generally after completing a work for a client, I provide a check reading on how things are going and will also report when I forsee results manifesting.
What could I be doing at home in combination with your rootwork and prayers to improve the chances that my aims and goals will be achieved?
The best thing to do is to adopt an attitude of patient confidence. Go about your life assured of your success. If a client wants to do something I can always recommend various light setting and work at home which they can do. I may also send products to use at home.

*Doll baby to tie up, bind, and restrain an enemy spell caster. The doll baby was worked with the aid of powerful guardian spirits, placed in a mirror*  

If the spell casting or altar work I hire you to do is not successful, how would you suggest that I proceed next?
If the timeline I provided after completing a spell for a client does not come to pass then they are encouraged to contact me and we’ll see what can be done and how to alter or add further power to the work.
Do you provide magical coaching services?
I certainly do. See above ;-)

As a Teacher, what would you advice would you give someone just starting out in Reading/Conjure Work?
Go slowly! There is no rush to learning these spiritual arts. Take your time and learn something thoroughly rather than swiftly. Do not be afraid to seek out the guidance of those more skilled or knowledgeable than you and keep steadfast to your work. With patience, diligence, and faith mountains can be moved.
It is also important to be a part of a community. The path of conjure and being a reader has a very important social function and so find colleagues who will walk with you on the path, teachers who will guide you, and friends who will celebrate in your successes.

To Book an appointment for Readings or Rootwork with ConjureMan Ali: http://www.theconjureman.com/

 You can find the silky smooth voicings of ConjureMan Ali along with Cat Yronwode every Sunday on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on BlogTalk Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour
and you could possibly be chosen to get a reading from him! Want to know what is in store for you this Valentine's Day? Will he/she Marry Me?, etc... Ask "The Conjure Cupid" and he shall find :)

Happy February <3!
Love Potion #9
Copyright Cat Yronwode/Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

1 comment:

  1. The 7th image of your Resistance working, it shows what looks like a statue next to the candle flame. Is that an actual statue or part of the wax melting?

    Looks like a figure screaming pointing to a bound figure lying at a 45deg angle.

    Conjureman Ali rocks, takes Hoodoo workings to another level.

    ReplyDelete